Sunday, March 30, 2008

Love Wild Life



Here are pictures of two birds.  The hawk was just sitting in a tree near my house and so I stopped to admire it and took a picture of it.  I think it looks so cool.  Then the Blue-Jay I actually heard screaming outside one day and when I went to see what all the noise was and it was pinned down by two cats (not mine) being tortured.  I rescued him and took him inside for he was in shock and his wing was hurt.  After I got him to calm down I took him out to see if he would fly but for about 20 minutes he just sat on my hand.  Then finally out of no where he took off (or she) and I followed... he/she went up to a nest where another blue-jay was sitting and joined his/her partner.  I felt so good that day and this picture will always be something to smile about. 

0 Personal Thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails