Monday, October 27, 2008

Marley and Me movie coming this Christmas

Click to view! 

If you have been a blog follower of mine, you may remember me talking and showing off pictures of Morgan in the arms of Jennifer Aniston and Owen Wilson, filming the upcoming movie "Marley and Me"? 

I can't believe it is finally almost here.  Mark and I went on a date Friday night to watch "Fireproof".  What a great movie and I highly recommend anyone struggling in their marriage, or any married couple for that matter to watch this Christian based movie. 

As we were walking into our movie, this huge display for the "Marley and Me" movie hits us in the face.  I just got all giggly at the thought that my little princess is going to be in such a cool movie and millions around the world will get a glimpse at her when she was only a tiny 2-weeks of age.  Awwwww!!! Makes me want to cry! 

Click HERE for the movie trailer!  It looks like a really fun movie for the entire family. Although Morgan is not in the trailer, the scene in which you see Jennifer in a wheel chair holding a little baby girl in pink.  We were right there on set waiting for Morgan's turn, but the other baby was so quiet that they got the shot and did not use Morgan that day. The following week when we were called back to shoot another scene.  Morgan plays a little boy named Patrick.  Her scene will be the first child Jennifer has (a little boy Patrick), and the very first moment they arrive home and introduce Marley (the dog) to Patrick the baby (Morgan). The dog starts sniffling all around on Morgan and if they show the one scene where Marley actually tries to take a little nip of Morgans foot.  

I hope everyone gets out to see it!!


4 Personal Thoughts:

CIRCLE OF LIFE said...

THAT IS SO AWESOME CANT WAIT TO SEE EITHER MOVIE , WEAR DID YOU SEE THE FIREPROFF I HEAR ITS HARD TO FIND A MOVIE THEATER WITH IT IN IT, I WANTED TO SEE THAT ONE AS WELL. SO EXCITED FOR MORGAN IN THE MOVIE . ILL BE LOOKING FOR HER HEHEHEHEHE

Aspiemom said...

Wow, I feel famous just "knowing" ya'll!! How cool! I can't wait to watch both of the movies now!

Jennifer said...

another ahhhh - that's cool!
Neat stuff to have in your kids' memory boxes!

We Three Smiths + 1 said...

I can't wait to see this movie! I read the book about 3 years ago and just sat in bed crying, literally shaking crying...if the movie is anything near as good as the Book, I highly recommend! Not to mention we'll get to see sweet Morgan!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails