Monday, October 20, 2008

Ugh!!! Not Me, Monday!!!


Short and sweet -

1.  No, I did not wake up at midnight at any point this last week because I smelt cat poo lingering in the air, only to wake up to see that my kitty (who is getting old) had litter stuck to his paw, bringing litter into my bed and actually 'leaking' (as gross as that sounds) a little bit of poo on my pillow case.  

In which I did not get up VERY TICKED OFF because I feel like I can never get any sleep as is, to change sheets and pillow cases on my bed at MIDNIGHT, when Morgan wakes me up at 2:00 AM for her feedings, then to get up at 6:30 am to get my son ready and off for school.  Not Me!!! 

2.  No, I didn't lock myself and my 6 month old daughter out of the house for almost an hour, and no I did not post about it before. Not Me!!!

3.  No, I didn't leave my daughter sitting on the couch alone, only to let her roll off of and hit the side of her cheek on the round wood part of the autumn. Not Me!!!

4.  No, I am not taking a few days off from the blogging world, because it does not consume up too much of my time when I should be doing other things.  Not Me!!! 

I can't lie...... YES, YES..... I did all the above and YES, I am taking a hiatus for a few days to a week from posting or reading blogs.  I am going to use this time to catch up with some friends via email, write my WILL letters and get a little organized around the house.  

I hope everyone has a blessed week!!!!  

PS:  Morgan and I booked our first mommy and daughter modeling job on Wednesday.  Ill try to get behind the scene pics for when I return from my hiatus and post about it then.  Last but not least, I am going to go post some of the shots from the Ron Jon Surf Shop stuff to my modeling blog after I am done here.  Check them out if you like.  


3 Personal Thoughts:

CIRCLE OF LIFE said...

BETTER BE KIDDING !! BETTER NOT BE ON A LONG BREAK! AND IF SO YOU BETTER E-MAIL ME AND KIT GIRLFRIEND, WE ARE LEAVING THURSDAY UNTIL MONDAY SO I WILL NOT BE AT BELLSOUTH , BOO HOO I'LL MISS YOU.AND ILL BLOG AS SOON AS I GET BACK!!! TAKE CARE

Megan Sommer said...

missin' my bloggin buddy!

Tippa Glover said...

You have received a blog award! Check out my blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails