Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy 8th Birthday Hunter -

I couldn't go to bed without first making a post for Hunter on his actual birthday (TODAY - November 27th).  I have a letter I want to finish writing to post to this, but I am way too tired to do that tonight.  I did find just a few pictures I had of him on my computer through the years and I just loved looking back over them and seeing how much he has grown. He is my little man. I am so proud of him and I am so thankful for my first 'real' love.



Hunter Dylan Brackett
November 27, 2000
Time 11:16 PM
6 lbs 8 oz
18.5 long 

Hunter's teeth coming and then going.

On the left page is all the many "faces" of Hunter (not so happy faces) 

5 Personal Thoughts:

The Rice's said...

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Hunter, Happy Birthday to you!

CIRCLE OF LIFE said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

WE SHARE THE SAME DAY YOU AND ME HUNTER! HOPE YOUR DAY WAS ALL YOU WANTED IT TO BE AND VERY SPECIAL!!!

MISTY HOPE YOU ARE HAVING FUN!! HAPPTY THANKSGIVING!

Keri said...

Happy Birthday to Hunter. His birthday falls smack dab in the middle of Nathan and Garrett's birthday. We did paintball for G's birthday and I've never, ever been so sore.

I am so glad you had fun in NY!!

We Three Smiths + 1 said...

I just can't believe how much he looks like Morgan in some of the "tooth" pictures he is holding up! I hope he had a Happy Birthday and that you guys had a Happy Thanksgiving!!!

CIRCLE OF LIFE said...

hope your trip was nice! welcome home!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails