Saturday, November 22, 2008

Small Fryday Contest - By: MckMama


(Click image to zoom)



Okay Dokay folks----

As you know I follow a blog My Charming Kids (a.k.a. MckMama's Blog) and have posted a few times on here about her MckChildren and MckMiracle that she so delighted the whole world with just a few weeks ago.  This lady is a bunch of MckPersonality and MckHeart! I just love reading her blog, for it always either makes me smile, laugh or cry.  I also admire her MckTalent in photography (she's a self-taught pro). I adore her beautiful kiddos ages 0, 1, 2 and 3!!! LOVE IT! 

If you haven't yet checked out her blog before you should.  Its truly just a breath of MckFresh Air and will keep you wanting to go back for more.  Most importantly, if you struggle in believing in the power of prayer and OUR Father's Love, Mercy and Miracles. MckMama's story is one to read from the beginning to present, for I assure you will rethink your stance and maybe will share a giggle, a tear and some MckLove to her and her family. And before you know it, you are a MckFAN!!!!

She is having a contest......Small FryDay Contest: Go check out her blog, leave her a comment and while you are there tell her why she should vote for ME to win this contest.  If you are having a little trouble coming up with reasons to tell her why I should win (because you are too busy telling her why YOU should win), yea think I wouldn't catch on did you?  I have given you a little "help list" below to pick from to get you started.  Have fun reading her blog....and I know I am taking a risk by posting this post, it's possible that once you go "MckMama".... you wont be back to McMyBlog - UGH!!!  (See I can't even think of a cool 'riddle/motto' for my own blog or self!) MckDangIt! 

Enjoy!

Why I want to win!

1.  I love custom blog headers, in the mood to change mine up but can't fork out the $$ to do so.  
2. I am learning more about my own fun in photography by reading her blog, and she is giving away camera stuff.  I TOTALLY NEED CAMERA STUFF!!!  All I want for Christmas is stuff for my camera and a bike!  

3.  We both have little girls and I think (hoping) I can some how come up with some creative way to get her to ship Small Fry's wardrobe to Morgan.  Oh wait.... did I just write that?  Getting off track! 

4.  Because maybe she loved the little scrap-blog page I made (all by myself) along with the little riddle for Small Fry I wrote and thought it was simply MckMarvelous. After all this is a Small Fryday Contest, right? 

5.  And last but not least...... WHY NOT "Wind Beneath My Wings" for a winner?  She has a lot of things that take her breath away.... but so do I, so MckMama and Myself both, have a lot of MckBlessings to be THANKFUL for! 


4 Personal Thoughts:

Jennifer said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE POST, MISTY!
I'll go see how to vote.

Courtney and the Boys said...

Um, okay. I entered MckMama's contest, too, but OH MY...you deserve to win with that post! Good luck! :)

...Oh, and BTW, I found my stroller that I thought was stolen out of our garage...my hubby was cleaning and organizing and moved it somewhere else. :)

Courtney in Indiana

Aspiemom said...

I nominated you for an award, Misty. See my blog!

Tippa Glover said...

Hi Misty! I know your love of photography, so I wanted to pass along this blog! It is really fantastic and gives lots of hints! I love it!

http://www.frankkendralla.com/

Enjoy and good luck!

Related Posts with Thumbnails