Today is a BEAUTIFUL day and a GREAT day. Beautiful, because the weather outside these last couple of days....MY FAVORITE! Great, because....
1. Morgan has a runny nose and is a bit fussy today, but she is here with me and I love her so much.
2. Hunter gets back from Atlantis tomorrow. He has been there for the last 4 days on spring break with his daddy. I love him so much.
3. My husband still has his job, and we are doing really great in our marriage and as a family. I love him so much.
4. My two kitties are still full of life, and I love them so much.
5. God continues to bless me every day, and I am LOVED by HIM and by my husband, my kids, my kitties in return.
Today is a great day!!!
I also wanted to add another reason today is a great day. For all the babies on my prayer blog roll to the left here, I read all their blogs today and plus one I read via email. All had good reports today. God is giving all these families and children a HUGE sign of hope today. Go God!!!
I thought these pictures were cute of her looking at herself in the mirror and giving herself some "kiss-kisses."
Mirror....Mirror....on the wall....
Quietly tell me who is the fairest of them all?..
What's that? Look deep into my eyes and tell me again....
Oh mirror, you are so wonderful .... let me give you a "kiss-kiss"
And I couldn't resist some yummy little feet!