Friday, April 10, 2009

Check it out...Misty Rice Photography

Well I finally had my photography blog made over.  I still have some work and organizing to do on it, but I am very pleased with how it turned out.  So click HERE to go check it out and don't forget to grab your button if you like.

Let me know what you think about it.  Love to hear your thoughts.  

I hopefully have some upcoming news about Misty Rice Photography to share with you, but as I always like to say.... when the time is right.  For now this is my Photography blog, a place where I can share my pictures and watch my photography grow.  


Blog design by:

and she is having an Easter blog makeover giveaway, so click HERE to enter.

5 Personal Thoughts:

CIRCLE OF LIFE said...

AWE CUTE MAKEOVER LOVE IT . NEED TO MAKE A BLOG BUTTON ROLL I AM RUNNING OUT OF ROOM. GETTING ALL THINGS IN ORDER FOR EASTER TODAY AND THIS WEEK.


I MISS MY FRIEND SO PHOTOGRAPHY CAN WE SAY BUSINESS HMM ... HOW FUN THAT WOULD BE ..... LETS DO MOMMY AND ME SESSIONS SO WE CAN BRINGS OUR KIDS TO WORK HUH. LOL OH RAF STARTS MONDAY AND GABBY GOES BACK TO SCHOOL AND I WILL HAVE M,ORE TIEM TO START MY EXPLORING OF MY PHOTOGRAPHY .....

EMMA TUENS THREE TOMORROW I CAN NOT BELEVE IT GOSH WEAR DOES THE TIME GO HUH. HAVING NEIGHBORS OVER AND HAVING CAKE FOR THE LITTLE GIRL NOTHING BIG ITS HARD CAUSE IT FALLS OUT ON EASTER THIS YEAR AND NO ONE REALLY WITH THE RESESSION WANTS TO HAVE A BIG PARTY AND ALL. SO EASTER EGG HUNT AND WILL BOUNCE HOUSE I'LL DO . THATS IT BUT THE GIRL NEED TO GET TOGETHER HMM PLAY DATE CAN WE SAY !!!!

I MISS MY FRIEND HAPPY EASTER !! GOING TO SERVICE TOMORROW ..

Elyse said...

AMAZING website :) Love the design too :)
~Elyse~

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

I had just shown your photography to my daughter yesterday. You do an amazing job.

Elizabeth said...

congrats, girl! i'm going to go check it out right now.

Aspiemom said...

Very nice and classy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails