Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Let's compare!





Everyone and I do mean EVERYONE says that I am caring like I am having a boy.  There isn't a day that goes by that someone does say something to me or Mark about how I seem to be caring a boy. 

Of course we have had enough sonograms now to know that we are for sure having a little girl. Plus her pictures from the 4D sonogram show a beautiful little girls face.  

For fun though I pulled up a couple of pictures to compare and when I compare these pictures I see the difference in how my body carried each pregnancy it's own different way.

With Hunter my stomach is higher and more outward.  With MacKenzie my stomach is lower and more rounder (more on the sides for sure).  I don't know if age has anything to do with it but there is almost a 10 year gap between both pregnancies so my body just may be different too. 

Anyways here are the pictures to compare yourself. Hunter in red top at age 21 years old.   MacKenzie in green swimsuit at age 30 years old.

P.S. Thank goodness for airbrush tans.... I think I am white now, I was really white when pregnant with Hunter. 

1 Personal Thoughts:

April said...

I can see why people say that, for sure! With Mick, I was low low low and it just looked like a basketball. With Kaila, she was up (like Hunter) until the week before my water broke (two weeks before my scheduled c-section, BTW). It's so funny all the old wives' tales.

Related Posts with Thumbnails