Monday, March 10, 2008

Hunter in Aspen



My little man is in Aspen right now (for the weekend) getting back tomorrow Tuesday.  His daddy sends me pictures of him and so I thought I would share them with you guys.  He is the cutest little snowboarder I know.  
Also this little boy has a heart for animals just like his mom.  He just loves animals and you can just see the joy and love he has when around them.  Check him out with the dogs from his dog-sled ride in ASPEN. 
Also Hunter took his first snowboarding school and so now he loves snowboarding and doesn't want to go back out skiing.  I think we have lost our ski buddy for snowboarding.  One thing for sure that this is one ski-loving family.  Mark and I went to Jackson Hole for our honeymoon and we promise to go skiing at least once a year in this house. 

0 Personal Thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails