Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Daddy's little rockstar surprise


As everyone knows my honey LOVES Led-Zeppelin and you see him in his favorite LZ shirt in almost all pictures we ever take. So I thought it would be cute to find little onesies for MacKenzie.  After searching and searching I had no luck.  All of the sudden I find this website out of a magazine and just had to get these. 

Although the "plan" was to wait until she was here and one day when Mark came home, put on his LZ shirt and sat down on the couch.  I would go put hers on and sit her in his lap...BUT, I can't seem to wait any more these days to surprise anyone.  I think I get more excited to give things than the receiver is to receive sometimes.  

I got the Blondie and Rolling Stones ones for mommy.  Pretty cute aren't they?  

0 Personal Thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails