Friday, October 10, 2008

Remembering Isaac

(click picture to zoom)

A couple of days ago I posted about a little boy who made his appearance (for 16 minutes) into the lives of a family and left his memory forever in bedded in their hearts.  As I mentioned before they will hold Isaacs memorial service next Saturday the 18th

Today, they have posted an entire album of the precious moments they had with their little boy, and I want to share them as well.  Please click HERE if you would like to see the photos, BUT first please keep in mind.....  These photos are real, they happened, they are about a boy who lived a short life here on earth and about a family suffering a great loss.  The images will be extremely hard to view. 

However, instead of focusing on the 'appearances' of the images, I want to remind you to focus on the PEOPLE and A LITTLE BOY NAMED ISAAC in these photos.  Smile and cry with this family.  I am thankful they are so transparent and have shared their story with us.  

May God continue to bless them, heal them, comfort them and shine through them.  


2 Personal Thoughts:

CIRCLE OF LIFE said...

THAT WAS WRITTEN BEAUTIFUL! GOD BLESS THAT BABY BOT AND HIS FAMILY TO HAVE TO GO THROUGH THIS FOR THE SECOND TIME IN THEIR LIFE, I CANT IMAGINE WHAT THEY ARE GOING THROUGH BUT I FEEL SO SORRY AND WISH THAT GOD GIVES THEN STRENGTH TO GET THIS IS SECOND TUFF TIME IN THEIR LIFE . MAY GOD BLESSS THIS FAMILY BEYOND MESURES. AMEN

MISY WHAT A BEAUTIFUL MEMORY YOU MADE OUT OF THE COLLAGE YOU MADE UP FOR THIS LITTLE BOY.

Anonymous said...

Hi Hon! I traveled to your blog through AudreyCaroline which led to your comment about Baby Isaac. You are a very caring young lady!

Eventually, I read the lyrics to the song you dedicated to Mark, "I Believe in Us." I couldn't quite follow the lyrics that you posted so I looked around on-line. I believe the following are more accurate and that you and your beloved will cherish them even more!

BTW~~If this comes up "anon" cuz the system messes with my password, I am Michal Ann
immichal@yahoo.com

p.s. Thanks so much for introducing me to Amy Sky! There is wonderful stuff on YouTube such as "Love Never Fails" with Jim Brickman. It is I Corinthians 13set to music! Praise God for His wisdom and grace.

Now, as Angie Smith's girls say at the end of baby Audrey's song:

Romans 15:13
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.

I Believe in Us

I believe in hope
I believe in dreams
After all these years
These sweet and bitter tears
Do you believe in me?

I believe in time
And I believe in trust
So darlin' don't let go
Cause baby all I know
Is I believe in us

All the things you are to me
Are all the things that love should be
And I bless the day
That you came to me

I know sometimes we lose our way
And we say things we don't mean to say
You hold my heart within your hands

And I believe that life is full of twists and turns
And baby all this pain
Is just like summer rain
It's the only way we learn

And I believe that faith
Will lead us back to love
So darlin' don't let go
Cause baby all I know
Is I believe in us

Heaven knows
Where the reckless angels go
We fall so low
But that's what these two arms are for
To hold you close forever more

Do you believe in faith
Cause the best is yet to come
And we have come too far
To let it fall apart
So baby don't give up

Oh darlin' don't let go
Cause baby all I know
Is I believe in us

Oh I believe in us

I believe in you
I believe in me
I believe that we were meant to be

Lyrics by: Amy Sky

Related Posts with Thumbnails