Friday, January 16, 2009

Chasing Fireflies Catalog


The catalog arrived today in the mail, I browse through it and see nothing! Decide to go to the website to see if mine and Morgan's shot would be there yet, and it was.  Now, take a look at the image.  Can you guess what I am doing in this image?  If you are a bit confused, take a look at my mouth.  Does that not look obvious that I was in the middle of saying something?  I was trying to help calm Morgan down because she was hot and getting fussy.  I have to say I don't know what people see when picking images sometimes, but I can assure you there were probably a few better shots of me other than this one with my mouth in the middle of a word.  Ugh!!!

Anyways..... to see more of this beautiful catalog go here at Chasing Fireflies

7 Personal Thoughts:

Melanie said...

Misty... This picture is beautiful! I understand what you mean about you were talking but its still beautiful!!! Thanks for sharing this...

Lea Liz said...

I don't think you look like your talking.. I think it is a wonderful picture!! You look great!!!

Elizabeth said...

Misty, I love this website/catalog....now even more exciting to look at and see you! I think it's a great picture!

Vicky said...

Hi Misty,

I love your new blog look! Its looks fabulous. I wouldn't have guessed either that you were talking :) Morgan looks just darling and you both just look great. So fun!

Tim said...

My friend you look great even when your talking. But then again, you already knew that. Caught that Kuai version of Get Out last night with Lindsey. I bet you wish you would have shot that show!

You new and improved button is up. I just hadnt had a chance to do it until now sorry. Very clever that you added height to the button for some added size!

Have a great weekend Mist!

Tim

Courtney and the Boys said...

Girl...you seriously need to not complain about your picture...you're beautiful in EVERY picture that is taken of you! What's great is that you're just as beautiful on the inside. :) So glad I've gotten to know you better.

I added your new button...come check out my blog...I just did my own mini-makeover. I just really wanted a three-column template! :)

Courtney

Heather Palacios said...

LOVE your honesty, here. I bet your friends love sittin' dwn & having real, authentic cups of coffee with you. Enjoying your blog.

Related Posts with Thumbnails