Friday, January 16, 2009

Family Values 5K - Please Donate!!!




I am participating in the 1st Annual Family Values 5K on February 7th.  It is my first 5K as well...very exciting!!!

 

Please help me raise money for the Family Values 5K.  100% of the proceeds will benefit Sheridan House Family Ministries.  I have a goal that I would like to reach and you can help me do that. Simply use the following link to donate: 


 

The website is secure, fast and easy to use.  At the website you will be able to choose an amount to donate and receive email confirmation of your donation. I will be notified via email as soon as you make your donation.  Thank you, and please forward this email to as many people as you can to encourage more people to donate! 

 

If you or someone you know is interested in participating as well, please visit here to register as a walker or runner.

Thanks so much!


PS: If you donate to my cause $25 or more, Ill give you a basic blog makeover if you are interested.  Please see post below this of the blogs that I have already made-over. 




God Bless!!!  

Please pass the word so I can reach my goal by February 7th! I am so thankful to be apart of this. 

*You can also donate to me directly through paypal or by sending a check (ask for address).  Your donation will be noted on my website as the rest of them. 

0 Personal Thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails