Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Tongue Alphabet

Morgan is my "tongue" baby.  I can't recall Hunter having his tongue out of his mouth ALL THE TIME, as Morgan does.  I mean this child sometimes won't even break a smile for me, so all I can get is a tongue picture.  She sort of has always done this, but now that she has her two bottom teeth poking around under her tongue, she can't seem to stop.  So as I am organizing and going through pictures, I realize I had a tongue shot for every letter of the alphabet.  So here you go.  

This center picture of Morgan, with that big bright smile.  This was the picture, captured with my little camera. Her very first time to sit herself up. She looks so proud, doesn't she. And she should be! 


5 Personal Thoughts:

Karen said...

Misty,
I have a friend whose little girl always had her tongue out. Their doctor said it was because she sucked her blanket. (Yes, I meant blanket. Not fingers or thumb, but blanket. Weird, I know.) He said it can happen from sucking thumbs, etc too.

Tim said...

That is too funny, the crazy thing is that I have a niece who is about three months old now and she does the same thing all the time.

CIRCLE OF LIFE said...

morgan you are tstill the cutiest ever tounge or not. love this one misty

daniella said...

I like how she's pointing her toes like a a Prima Ballerina. What a Ham! That girl will be trouble. Shoot, both your kids will be trouble.

Jennifer said...

Cute collages of Morgan and Hunter. That is alot of work...
I don't have patients to do that on picnik. THat site takes way too long...it's SLOW!

Related Posts with Thumbnails