Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Paris Hilton and Red Sox's Pitcher Clay Buchholz

So, now that I have your attention.  Look what I found!  Hunter's very first modeling comp card. Look how adorable he is. Hunter and Alex have been friends since they were about 8 months old, and now they are both 8 & 9 years of age.  We took these pictures of them running around on the beach, just letting them have fun with paint. I took the picture of Hunter and I with the seagulls with my camera on tripod way back when. And speaking, to answer some of your questions about the picture of Morgan with seagulls. That is an actual picture. I don't even know how to photo shop things in pictures like that.  I will have to share another picture of Morgan with the seagulls to show you what I mean.

Anyways, I had to share this Hunter comp card, I found.  And how ironic, for we hardly get to see Alex anymore.  Her dad happen to send an email yesterday, asking if they could have Hunter over for a playdate.  With that email he sent me a picture of Paris Hilton and Alex to show me how big she has gotten.  I can't get over how grown up Alex looks now.  

In the next picture you have Hunter on the phone with Boston Red Sox Pitcher, Clay Buchholz.  He is dating my old roommate and good friend Lindsay Clubine, who hosted, HD Nets Get Out show with me, and she still does host it. She is also #26 briefcase model, on Deal or No Deal.  You can google them for more info.  Anyways, she called me up while in Texas, I guess where Clay is from, as well as I am. To wish me a happy birthday. All the while I was picking up Hunter from school, she surprised Hunter with putting Clay on the phone to talk to him.  Hunter is a big Red Sox fan and just made his travel baseball team tryouts.  So, this was a fun time for him.  Clay and Lindsay will be here in Florida in February, because Clay has spring training camp here.  He is going to let Hunter come and meet a lot of his favorite players and see them in training.   Pretty cool stuff for an 8 year old boy.  



Look at those little kids, growing all up, taking pictures with celebrities and talking on the phone with them.  I want to be a kid, again!!! 












All Hunter could say before and after that conversation is "Im going to die! I'm going to die!"  









2 Personal Thoughts:

Aspiemom said...

Okay, help me out here, Misty. Who is Alex? Paris' daughter? Sorry, I'm confused. You know and have met so many big names!

I can just imagine Hunter yelling "I'm going to die!" after that phone call. That's so funny!

Cute comp card. You've really been busy posting since I checked yesterday. I've got groceries to put away and supper to start, but I'll come back this evening and catch up on all of your pictures and posts!

Tiffany said...

Misty!! My goodness, you're a busy gal! What amazing and, I must say, FUN stuff!!!! AND you have time to be creative for others to benefit charities you believe in. Girl, I'm inspired and touched to "know" such a beautiful person, inside and out. Love the blog spiffing you did for Fort Thompson. SO CUTE! We started following each others' blogs shortly after we connected through yours. Thank you for that, too! :) Best of luck on the giveaway over at my blog. Sure hope my beginner goodies can be put to good use by someone as skilled as you, girl! Scrapblog..I seriously need to check it out. I have digi supplies galore and PSE but it's such an involved process and huge learning curve.. Is scrapblogs easier to maneuver in? I really want to make a cute custom header for my blog to coordinate with the CBOTB background I now have. The Picasa collages are cute but I want more "fluff" per say.

Okay, I'm rambling now! Have a great Tuesday! Love the collages and hope to hook up with you next week on Lori's blog for mosaic Monday...unless, of course, you'll be out "cruising" with the family!! :)

TTYL,

Tiffany

Related Posts with Thumbnails