Friday, April 24, 2009

Model Zoe

Yesterday, I had the privilege of photographing sweet-sixteen, Zoe (yes, 16!).  I have known this girl and her family since she was about 7 years old.  She has grown up A LOT. I took her out to photograph her for fun and we had a great time, because that girl can rock the camera.  I am hoping she will be able to spread the word and I can shoot more student senior photos in the future.  Let me know what you think by clicking on my photography button below to view the rest.  

Photobucket


12 Personal Thoughts:

Lea Liz said...

I think they are awesome~~~ You did a beautiful job!!! She is a very pretty girl!!

Stewart Family said...

Great job. Looks like you have been doing this for years!

eleventhirtysix images said...

Those are great!

CIRCLE OF LIFE said...

awesome job my friend they came out beautiful misty .:) proud of you .

Unknown said...

Great photos - but I am struggling with the fact that she is 16!

Is she trying to become a model?

I have a daughter who is going to be 15 this summer and if she posed like that I would be very disappointed :(

I praise God that she doesn't want anyone but her future husband looking at her like that and doesn't really even know how to look like that or care to. PHEW!

You are an amazing photographer - that is for sure!

Blessings,
Jill

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Great pictures...I have a blog award over at my place for you....Please stop by.

Tim said...

Great work on this one Mist! She is a cutey! And congrats to mark on the great look on that ad material for the resort campaign shot of him and butterfly.

Love and Prayers,

Tim

CIRCLE OF LIFE said...

me too lol that wwas so cool to watch . my fav too.great minds thanks for the cool comment . love ya miss ya,

CIRCLE OF LIFE said...

how did you do you siggy?

GamecockQueen said...

Oh Girl, you really have an eye for photography! I wish I could come get a session with you - only you live too far away. The pics are gorgeous and looks like your model has a lot to work with naturally, oh to be 16 again!

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

By the way, I tagged you on Teresas Treasure's this morning. It's called
8 Things and is an easy and fun way to get to know other bloggers. No pressure. Just whenever you have time.....Have a great week

Jennifer said...

Great photos! YIKES tho...can you imagine what it's going to be like when our daughters are 16?
OMG - I can't even go there.

Related Posts with Thumbnails