Do you have a prayer, need, request or a thanks for an answered prayer and need a safe place to share it?
You have come to the right place. A christian faith blog, with a ton of prayer worriers. If you are hurting, struggling, healing, changing, trying, worried, happy, thankful, stressed, angry, confused, scared, sick, sad, unsure and even lost.
It doesn't matter, because HIS love is deeper than anything you are going through or experiencing. You just need to trust Him enough, believe in Him enough, and even allow Him enough to show up in your life and prayers.
Please leave your prayer request in the comment section, and know that people are reading them and praying for you. And I once read and LOVED this little chain idea. If you do not read all prayer request, while you post your own request, will you please take the time to say a prayer for the person right above your comment?
I personally will read each and everyone myself and pray over them.
1. Prayer request for, we will call her "Sister in Christ", God knows her needs. So please just pray for her.
2. Please pray for baby Ryan, his photo is in my prayer roll to the left of my blog. He is getting ready for heart surgery this week.
3. Please continue to pray for the McGovern family as they continue to figure out how to walk this road, after the loss of their 19 month old daughter, Edna Mae.
4. Please pray for a family I grew up with, as their dad, and my little league soccer coached lost his battle to cancer.
5. Please continue to pray for baby Kate, as she and her family fight for her life with brain cancer.
6. Courtney in the boys recently lost their furry family member to an accident, please pray for them.
7. Please pray for MckMama's friend, as they recently discovered her unborn baby at 33 weeks has STV, the same heart condition (or similar) to Stellan's.
8. Please pray for my grandmother, as they are going to try and work with her and teach her to walk again. If not, she will be bound to her wheelchair for the remaining time of her life.
9. Please pray for my neighbor Paul, a wonderful friend, husband, father and grandfather. He survived a major stroke many years at a young age, that has placed him in a wheel chair. He has had some issues with infection leg that is causing him a lot of discomfort.
10. And of course continue to pray for all my the babies in my prayer blog, and any other child or baby that needs prayer. That is my soft spot and my love runs over for all children. They are so innocent and sweet, so pray for those that are sick, in pain, lonely, hungry, homeless, without parents, scared, frightened, abused, neglected, abandoned and unloved in anyway.
*Please leave your prayer request in the comment box, and please pray for the person above you in the comment box. The chain and circle of prayer is powerful.
Have a blessed day.