Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Bloopers need Caption?

Okay, you people seem to enjoy giving "Captions" to photos... so here is a double doozy for you.  Actually, it would be fun to see the captions you come up with for these photos, but I just thought they were funny to post.  It goes to show what goes on behind about 20 1000 photos before you get that one or two great ones.  

And I average about 100 something viewers a day..... but some of you never comment or reply.  Humor me and give these photos a caption. Leave a comment from time to time, I enjoy them. And no, these aren't photo shopped, I am not that good.  This was all done on camera.   



2 Personal Thoughts:

CIRCLE OF LIFE said...

OK TOO CUTE 1ST PICTURE OH GIRLS EAT YOUR HEART OUT HE IS A WINNER AND MY BIG BROTHER!

2ND ONE

MORGAN SAY'S OH HUNTER YOU MAKE ME LAUGH " HUNTER IS WHISPERING IN MY EAR, "IS SHE DONE YET"? THIS IS LIKE THE MILLIONTH PICTURE LET'S MAKE A RUN FOR IT OK SIS ON THE COUNT OF THREE!.

Aspiemom said...

1st: Chin up, little to the right...

2nd: I can't hold it any longer!

As you can see, I am NOT good with captions. But at least I leave comments!

Related Posts with Thumbnails