Friday, February 27, 2009

It's Open!!!!

I am so excited about this.  I have no clue about etsy, but from what I am learning about it, it's popular and a wonderful place making and selling things for beautiful causes.  The Mac's (Cora's parents/family) have been working hard to create and make things for Cora's little shop on the site to raise money for her playground.  Cora's is a legacy!!! 

I took an image from The Mac's blog, because not only are they crafty and creative,  I really love the stuff I have seen so far and wanted to share it with all of you.  Head over to Cora's Shop! 




1 Personal Thoughts:

Anonymous said...

Hi Misty! I am a new blog reader of yours and found you quite by accident (was "blog hopping" one night. You are such a beautiful person, inside and out, and I was especially struck by your posts about Cora because you put into words exactly what I have been feeling about this little girl, too. I can't believe how one family, one little girl, who I have never met, could affect me so much. I have a baby boy who is a month older than Cora, and I just can't even imagine...

And, can I just say how awesome it is to know that it was you in that Chasing Fireflies catalog?! I get the catalog and remember seeing that pic! So neat!!

Anyway, I haven't started a blog myself yet, but maybe someday. We have four children, and always lots going on, but I'm a better talker than a writer. Looking forward to seeing you around in the blogs. It looks like we check up on alot of the same ladies!

Kristi in Virginia

Related Posts with Thumbnails