Monday, March 23, 2009

Not Me, Monday!




It is not me that is trying to gain weight so that I can start working out and building muscle in this skinny body of mine.  I in no way ate a toasted peanut-butter and jelly sandwich, with cheddar and sour cream ruffle chips, and a huge class of whole milk for ENTIRE week last week.  

I would never think to admit or post something as ridiculous as that, along with posting actual pictures of such foods to be eaten for breakfast. I mean who in the world (especially female) would think to eat a PB&J sandwich for breakfast?  A freak? 

I would also never think to post or admit something like this, because I know that it would be very difficult for other women out there to still accept me as a friend.  Right? So I would never admit something like.... so no matter what anyone tries to tell you.  It's not my sandwich in these pictures.  Not me!! 




Okay.....okay.... 

So what, you got me.  That is my hand in that picture. I was "hand-modeling" for a client.  You believe me right? 

And not one of you ..... I mean it.... better send me hate comments or mail.  Calling me skinny is like calling a fat girl fat.  I hate it! I struggle with my weight as ALL women do, but I just struggle with it a different way than most.  So where is my support here?  :)


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now head over to MckMama's blog and see what others so did not do.  

12 Personal Thoughts:

CIRCLE OF LIFE said...

i love you girl . hate not in my vocab for you ever . Let God mold you in the figure that he wants and lets work out together. i'll make you gain what I want to lose . I can not keep saying this is baby weight from 2 1/2 years ago now can I ans I can not use the holiday card either for the holidays pasted oh 3 months ago. lol . cute . i love p&j. makes me miss those otters did you ever watch p b and j otter on disney . cute but not to exciting at all.

say a prayer fort stallan for he was in teh hosptial last evening . have issues breathing . small fry has the chicken pox and is not well. they have been fighting illness oiver there in there house please sends prayers of strength there way . hugs michelle.

Lea Liz said...

You are too funny!! If it makes you feel any better, a PB&J sandwhich used to be my most favorite thing to eat for breaskfast!!!! Oh I better admit...
I just had a chocolate chip cookie and a glass of sweet tea for my breakfast, and I'm trying to lose this baby weight..oh well
Have a great day girl!!

Aspiemom said...

I will try VERY HARD to be sypathetic for your predicament. I actually had the same predicament the first 20-25 years of my life. Not now!

Very funny post!

daniella said...

You toast your PB&J too, AND have them for breakfast? Holy moly, we were separated at birth. Sometimes, instead of jam, I'll slice bananas all over the peanut butter and top it with lots of honey. Yum. I think I'm going to go have a second breakfast. As for the chips? That's kind of a weird breakfast food, but I've had a pickle for breakfast the other day :-)

Anonymous said...

Yeah this fat girl who got to drink a protein drink that looks like breast milk for breakfast not thinking its fair so much!

Anonymous said...

PBJ is a fantastic breakfast! or lunch or dinner for that matter! You look great girl, always have! Don't let anyone make you think different!

Kellie said...

I have found your blog and LOVE it - you and your family are beautiful, inside and out!

GamecockQueen said...

Yummy breakfast! You and I are alike with a very fast metabolism, but I'm not so blessed in the skin department. It's super senitive and uses any excuse to break out. I'm talking about when I go on vacation I have to wash it with bottled water, it's crazy! How do you care for your skin? You have beautiful skin!

Lora said...

Enjoyed your comment on the "mean girls" post (I actually read it after I had posted mine, but was thinking along the same thoughts!).

As for PB&J for breakfast--go for it. I can't stomach peanut butter, never could, but it sounds like a plan :0)

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

I loved that post...and love your pictures and music. One of my favorite blogs...

Be sure and stop by my blog. I am giving away my first EVER BLOG PRIZE and its a good one.

I own a gift basket business and it is the most requested gift over the last 15 years.

I want to start blessing people often. I have decided that's life at its BEST.

Happy Monday!

Anonymous said...

Now I'm starting to feel like that's what I want to eat too.

Mom to the 3rd Power said...

Hi Misty. I came over from my sister's blog, justbeekoz, and wanted to comment on your post. I, too, struggle with being a tad underweight. Something not many people understand. I feel for ya. I am now in the midst of being diagnosed with Grave's disease (a thyroid condition), but the fam doesn't really know about that yet. Funny how people can think you are starving yourself when you actually have a real problem that you cannot control.
Anyway, I am shopping for a photoshop program...which one do you use or recommend? I have a canon rebel xti.
THX.
Suzanne

Related Posts with Thumbnails