Do you have a prayer, need, request or a thanks for an answered prayer and need a safe place to share it?
You have come to the right place. A christian faith blog, with a ton of prayer worriers. If you are hurting, struggling, healing, changing, trying, worried, happy, thankful, stressed, angry, confused, scared, sick, sad, unsure and even lost.
It doesn't matter, because HIS love is deeper than anything you are going through or experiencing. You just need to trust Him enough, believe in Him enough, and even allow Him enough to show up in your life and prayers.
Please leave your prayer request in the comment section, and know that people are reading them and praying for you. And I once read and LOVED this little chain idea. If you do not read all prayer request, while you post your own request, will you please take the time to say a prayer for the person right above your comment?
I personally will read each and everyone myself and pray over them.
I also would like to post a couple of my own personal prayer request here.
1. Please pray for a friend of mine. She lost her father this past fall, and now her sister has stomach cancer, and just had half of her stomach and intestines removed. My friend is a busy mom of three little kids, a wife to a pro-coach whom is always on the road traveling, and she is trying to find that balance for her immediate family and her own family.
2. Also, my other friend Susan, is still dealing with the hurt and sadness of losing her mom to cancer last month. She is here in Florida alone with no family for support. Please pray for her to have some peace and comfort during this difficult time.
3. Also, I had a prayer request sent to me a few days ago from a lady that was scheduled to have a c-section TODAY. At this time I can't find her information, or I would direct you to her blog. Hopefully in a few days she will be able to give us all an update. Please pray that all went smoothly and that baby and mom are healthy. I'll check to see if her request was left on last Wednesday's comments.
I found her, go see her answered prayer here!! He is BIG and beautiful.
4. My buddy Tim, over at Fort Thompson is having surgery on Thursday. Please read here for more.
5. Please pray for Baby Lindsay.
6. Please pray for Baby Ryan.
7. Please pray for Baby Avery.
8. Please pray for Maggie.
9. Please pray for Camryn.
10. Please pray for Baby Jonah.
Oh....and look who is going to be a BIG SISTER!!! Baby Cora! The Mac's are expecting, due in January. They lost Cora at 11 months old, just four months ago. Please pray for this family's healing, and blessings.
And don't forget, if you know of, or have an answered prayer. Please feel free to share it here because we need to be reminded to give thanks, just as much if not more than we pray and seek.
I have been thinking about this button thing, and a reader sent me this one and I like it.
Thought I get your thoughts too.
Do you like this for a button?
And I can use the OLD button for the header picture for HWW post?