Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My baby is getting mobile

It seems that when ever we have a visit with Morgan's doctor and he asks if she is doing such-n-such (i.e. rolling over in full, eating cereal, sleeping through the night).  Most of the time the answer is "yes, she already doing that and that and that." 

And some how we got on the subject of the crib, that it probably is about time to remove the blankets and stuff from the crib, because before you know it she will be rolling all over in her bad in her sleep and when awake.  You don't want her to get twisted in the blankets. Well she ended up not feeling well that afternoon and wanted to sleep and sleep, probably due to her shots she had.

I hadn't had the chance then to get her some long pj's, she normally sleeps in a onsie with a blanket.  I went in while she was napping and sure enough this is how I found her.  Later on that day before bedtime I put her in there while I went to get her bottled warmed up, she had destroyed her entire bed, taking down the mobile, her blankets and stuffed animals.  When I looked over at her with the camera she game me that look.  LOL

So needless to say, everything is out of her crib and I got her some long pj's.  Speaking of....these pj's I got her from Walmart are a size 6 months.  I thought for sure they would fit. I get home, open them up and then after the fact they were already open, I noticed it says weight "10-16 lbs".  What?  At six months, 10-16 lbs!!!  Morgan just turned 5 months and is 18.7 lbs already.  Well they fit her, but fit her REALLY snugged.  They will have to do until I get her some more.  

PS:  For the last 5 nights now she has been waking up several times during the night because she rolls herself over while sleeping and it scares her.  In which in return scares me, for I jump to my feet before my eyes can even open when the scream comes through on the monitor. Makes my heart race!  I am feeling REALLY tired lately!!! 

I tried to let her put herself back to sleep, but she just ends up really mad and yelling.  Any suggestions? 


Her feet are where her head started! 


Here she some how wiggled her way to the other end of her crib! 

2 Personal Thoughts:

eleventhirtysix images said...

I can't believe she's so big! Charlotte is 8.5 months, and barley 17lbs, lol.

CIRCLE OF LIFE said...

EMMA WOULD DO THE SAME THING I THEN PUT A NIGHT LIGHT IN HER ROOM AND BOUGHT SOME ANDREA B.
OPERA AND PUT IT ON SOFTLY AND ON REPEAT AND THAT SEEMED TO HELP HER BACK TO SLEEP. ALSO THEY HAVE A NUGG SLEEPER ITS A POSITIONER AND THEY HAVE THEN BABAIES R US , WALMART TARGET AND IT KEEPS HER IN ONE AREA SO SHE FEELS SNUG AND IN POSITION MAKES HER FEEL THAT YOU ARE HOLING HER ALL NIGHT LOND THAT WAS A GOD SENT. IT WORKED FOR EV

Related Posts with Thumbnails