Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My Photography -

This is Lauren.  She is the daughter of a friend of mine, Kelly and Barry Funk.  She is going to school full-time right now in Orlando, but has interest in modeling.  She made the National College Calendar, but turned it down because of the restrictions they were putting on the girls to sell a certain amount of calendars. Well, her mom got her in touch with me to seek out a better direction for modeling.  I told her I would shoot her and get her in touch with some agencies, for I wanted the experience with my photography and she needed to save money.  

Everyone thought the pictures turned out great. In fact I have now gotten her with 3 agencies, she has already worked one job and is booked on another job at the end of the month.  The agencies loved the photos as well and now feel confident sending me referrals of new models looking to test to get photos for their portfolio and composite cards.  I am very excited about this and yet I still have a very long ways to go with learning my way around my camera.  Check out my recent photography test.
  















4 Personal Thoughts:

CIRCLE OF LIFE said...

Awesome job you will be getting models in no time .. good job they almost look like it was in a photo book!!!

Megan Sommer said...

yes! great job! tottaly jealous...ive got to get a new fancy camera... chris has given me the "ok" more than once... i just cant make up my mind which one i want...

daniella said...

Pretty impressive! Misty: the girl with many, many talents.

Aspiemom said...

She's going to do great and you will, too! Beautiful pictures!

Related Posts with Thumbnails